The Universal Videohub Optical Fiber Interface is a hot-swappable card module designed for use with the Videohub 72 and 288 rack frame routing switchers. It includes 4 inputs and outputs as well as a port for remote control of up to 4 decks. Other features include built-in SDI re-clocking, SD/HD/3Gbps auto-switching, 1310nm laser drivers, and receivers with a 25km range at 3Gbps.
JVC 4KCAM Super 35mm live streaming Camcorder (GY-LS300CHE)0 out of 5(0)
Compact, convenient and ultra-high definition, the GY-LS300CHE is equipped with a 4K Super 35 CMOS sensor and accommodates a wide range of cinema and photographic lenses and adapters for dazzling cinematic effects. Create hours of recordings on SDHC/SDXC media in a variety of image formats, while the dual codec design allows you to stream live HD while recording full HD.
- Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor
The GY-LS300CHE features a JVCKENWOOD AltaSens 4K CMOS Super 35mm image sensor uniquely combined with an industry standard Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount. Super 35mm cinema lenses may be used and will retain their native angle of view (appropriate adapter required). When the camera is used with MFT, Super 16 and other size lenses, JVC’s proprietary Variable Scan Mapping feature will maintain the lens’s native angle of view. This gives filmmakers the flexibility of using widely available MFT lenses as well as high end cinema lenses. The unique combination of the MFT mount, the larger Super 35mm image sensor and Variable Scan Mapping give the camera nearly limitless lens options.
- Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps and Live Output
Working with 4K has never been easier! Insert an SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) memory card and record hours of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) material. Recordings are made using the Quicktime (.MOV) file format and are compatible with many popular editing systems. Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable, and view the camera’s live 4K signal. You can also play back recorded files directly from the camera. The GY-LS300CHE also downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps
The GY-LS300CHE records 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps making it an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording is also possible, providing wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-LS300CHE a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
- Harness the full power of 4K Ultra HD including 4K 4:2:2 sampling, and 4K 60/50p Output.
- Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming
The GY-LS300CHE features JVC’s latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC’s Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. And now RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as JVC VIDEOCLOUD /USTREAM and YouTube. Just press one button and you’re streaming to the world!
- Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor
JVC Solid state Handheld camcorder with Wifi/FTP (GY-HM660RE)0 out of 5(0)
The GY-HM660RE is JVC’s most advanced handheld mobile news camera. Small and light enough to be used anywhere, this camera surpasses the performance of many traditional ENG-style units and offers reliable, high quality streaming without the use of a backpack or external encoder. Dual codecs make it possible to record full HD on solid state memory while simultaneously streaming the footage for live broadcast.
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- F13 sensitivity (50Hz)
- Live streaming w/advanced Zixi error correction and adaptive bitrate control
- RTMP protocol lets you stream directly to JVC VIDEOCLOUD, USTREAM, YouTube, Facebook LIVE
- Background FTP clip transfers while recording
- High bitrate streaming (up to 12 Mbps)
- SMPTE 2022 Forward Error Correction
- “23x Fujinon auto focus zoom lens with manual functions F1.6-3.0, 23x, f=4.1-94.3mm (35mm conversion: 29 to 667mm)”
- Optical image stabilizer
- SDXC/SDHC memory card recording (two slots for dual-backup, continuous recording)
- 50Mbps H.264 Extreme High Quality mode (XHQ)
- Dual Codec: Recording simultaneously HD + SD or HD + 480 x 270 (for Web delivery)
- “Wide media format compatibility: * MXF with rich Metadata (optimized for asset management) * MOV (Final Cut Pro) * MP4 (XDCAM EX™) * AVCHD with additional lower bitrate AVCHD modes”
- “Multiple encoding formats: * HD MPEG2 (35/25/19Mbps) * AVCHD 1920×1080 60i * 1080/60p recording capability * SD H.264 * 480×270 H.264 (web) * 960×540 H.264 mode * 1280×720 60p / 640×360 60p”
- High performance 2D DNR
JVC Pan-Tilt Camera with Overlay Streaming0 out of 5(0)
JVC’s first robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ100, features JVC’s unique IP communications engine, providing network connection via Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE or LAN. Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera offers all the IP connectivity from JVC’s range of live streaming camcorders, plus a unique built-in graphics overlay capability, with full screen graphics ideal for robotic applications.
- Broadcast Info Overlay
- Saves overlay info at every preset position (up to 10)
- Broadcaster logos, “Live” mark, watermark, time and temperature can be overlaid.
- Full-Screen Graphics Overlay and Slide Show
- Up to 50 full-screen (max. 23MB) custom graphics
- Various language characters supported with provided software SDP Generator.
- Selectable pre-loaded logos.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- IR controller
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
- Advanced IP communications capability:Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction. Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control. Low latency streaming. RTMP streaming directly to content delivery network (YouTube, Ustream, etc.)
JVC Shoulder-mounted HD camcorder (GY-HM70E)0 out of 5(0)
The GY-HM70E is a shoulder-mounted camcorder with a professional appearance and with excellent image results in low-light situations, making it ideal for videographers working at weddings and other special events where additional lighting might not be suitable. It has a dynamic 16x F1.2 bright lens and offers high-speed recording of up to 250fps. It also has dual battery docks for continuous, uninterrupted power.
- Full HD resolution CMOS with 1920×1080/50p, 1080/50i and SD recording options (AVCHD)
- F1.2 bright lens to produce great images in low light (down to 1 lux)
- 16x dynamic zoom
- Able to shoot stills in 12 Megapixel Ultra high resolution
- Unique dual battery system for extended recording times
- High speed recording of up to 250 FPS