The corner mounting adapter WCWGC is combined with the wall bracket DBH06. It allows the installation of the system on building corners. Load capacity up to 50kg
JVC Pan-Tilt Camera with Overlay Streaming0 out of 5(0)
JVC’s first robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ100, features JVC’s unique IP communications engine, providing network connection via Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE or LAN. Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera offers all the IP connectivity from JVC’s range of live streaming camcorders, plus a unique built-in graphics overlay capability, with full screen graphics ideal for robotic applications.
- Broadcast Info Overlay
- Saves overlay info at every preset position (up to 10)
- Broadcaster logos, “Live” mark, watermark, time and temperature can be overlaid.
- Full-Screen Graphics Overlay and Slide Show
- Up to 50 full-screen (max. 23MB) custom graphics
- Various language characters supported with provided software SDP Generator.
- Selectable pre-loaded logos.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- IR controller
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
- Advanced IP communications capability:Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction. Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control. Low latency streaming. RTMP streaming directly to content delivery network (YouTube, Ustream, etc.)
JVC Ceiling Mounting Tool for Outdoor Housing (KST-DBH07)0 out of 5(0)
The ceiling mount DBH07, made of aluminum, can be mounted under eaves, canopies or similar horizontal mounting locations. It is an alternative to the standard wall mount DBH06. The connecting cables of the camera system are hidden and protected by the arm. Load capacity up to 25kg ( included in KST-OH100CM versions )SKU: KST-DBH07
JVC Shoulder-Mount ENG camcorder (GY-HM850R-XT17) + Fujinon XT170 out of 5(0)
Professional camera for ENG or studio applications, with 3 1/3-inch CMOS sensors (1920×1080) with 12-bit processing and F12 sensitivity. The JVC GY-HM850R-XT17 camcorder is supplied with Fujinon 17x XT17SX4.5BRM-K3 optics. Record to SCXC and SCHD cards in dual mode as a backup, extended recording using both cards sequentially or creation of a second file format for fast sending (e.g. HD+web). Thanks to its data connectivity, it is also possible to generate streaming in real time. It has SDI, HDMI and Composite outputs.
Whether you’re shooting news, commercials, sports, documentaries or events, the GY-HM850R-XT17 is your first choice in an affordable, high-performance shoulder camera. Its three CMOS optical system delivers HD images to solid-state memory while the camera transmits live via optional adapters.
JVC GY-HM850R-XT17 Main features
- 3x CMOS sensors 1/3″ and 12-bit process (1920×1080 x3)
- Sensitivity F12
- Compact shoulder camcorder with an interchangeable lens
- Fujinon 20x zoom lens with AF/OIS included
- Dual recording on SDHC/SDXC cards (HD+HD, HD+SD, HD+web, etc.)
- XDCAM EX (.mp4), Final Cut (.mov), AS-10 (.mxf), AVCHD (.mts), H.264 (.mov)
- H.264 recording at 50Mbps, virtually lossless
- 4-position ND filter (Clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- 0.45″ LCOS Viewfinder
- 4.3″High-resolution LCD screen
- Histogram and extended focus functions
- Focus assist function
- 12 user-assignable function pushbuttons
- Recording with variable frame rate (over-cranking, under-cranking)
- Wired remote control
- Genlock input and TC input/output
- 4-channel audio system
- Wireless connection via USB modem or WIFI adapter that allows:
- Easily connect to a WiFi or 3G/4G-LTE network
- Send files quickly through an FTP server
- Generate live streaming in real time
- Control the camcorder remotely over the network
- Recording modes: Pre Rec and Time Lapse
- It has an integrated GPS. Location is recorded as metadata along with the video data.
JVC 4KCAM Super 35mm live streaming Camcorder (GY-LS300CHE)0 out of 5(0)
Compact, convenient and ultra-high definition, the GY-LS300CHE is equipped with a 4K Super 35 CMOS sensor and accommodates a wide range of cinema and photographic lenses and adapters for dazzling cinematic effects. Create hours of recordings on SDHC/SDXC media in a variety of image formats, while the dual codec design allows you to stream live HD while recording full HD.
- Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor
The GY-LS300CHE features a JVCKENWOOD AltaSens 4K CMOS Super 35mm image sensor uniquely combined with an industry standard Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount. Super 35mm cinema lenses may be used and will retain their native angle of view (appropriate adapter required). When the camera is used with MFT, Super 16 and other size lenses, JVC’s proprietary Variable Scan Mapping feature will maintain the lens’s native angle of view. This gives filmmakers the flexibility of using widely available MFT lenses as well as high end cinema lenses. The unique combination of the MFT mount, the larger Super 35mm image sensor and Variable Scan Mapping give the camera nearly limitless lens options.
- Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps and Live Output
Working with 4K has never been easier! Insert an SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) memory card and record hours of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) material. Recordings are made using the Quicktime (.MOV) file format and are compatible with many popular editing systems. Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable, and view the camera’s live 4K signal. You can also play back recorded files directly from the camera. The GY-LS300CHE also downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps
The GY-LS300CHE records 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps making it an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording is also possible, providing wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-LS300CHE a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
- Harness the full power of 4K Ultra HD including 4K 4:2:2 sampling, and 4K 60/50p Output.
- Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming
The GY-LS300CHE features JVC’s latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC’s Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. And now RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as JVC VIDEOCLOUD /USTREAM and YouTube. Just press one button and you’re streaming to the world!
- Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor