High Performance BlueStor™ DigiLab™ Video Server
JMR’s BlueStor™ DigiLab™ Video Server is an extremely flexible, open platform storage system that delivers unprecedented on-set digital image processing, monitoring and control functionality for the most demanding digital video workflows, whether on set or in a post facility. Using JMR’s renowned and patented PCI-Express DAS technology, the DigiLab™ transfer rates up to 2.0 GB/s using our standard Enterprise 6Gb/s SAS drives while providing the processing power needed to run sophisticated digital intermediate applications. The array of I-O connections provided with each DigiLab™ make ingesting and transcoding from any of today’s popular digital media formats a breeze.
The BlueStor™ DigiLab™ Video Server seamlessly integrates top-of-the-line Quad-Core Intel® processors, NVIDIA® (or other brand) graphics card, built-in BluRay writer and a 19-in-1 media reader into a high performance 16-drive hotswappable RAID storage system. The ultra-fast RAID performance is the result of laboratory optimized hardware and software, as each DigiLab™ contains dual RAID controllers and dual SAS expanders that provide higher real world throughput rates than any competing solution.
Aimed at supporting complex workflow operations including RED 4K, DigiLab’s processing power easily accommodates most high-end color monitoring, digital finishing and video editing applications available for PC platforms. Integrated with tools like REDCINE-X™, SpeedGrade™, and Scratch™, DPs can now shoot in the field and directly transcode their REDCODE RAW data footage from the RED ONE camera using REDCINE-X™ into RGB video; and also perform basic “one-light” color correction, shot framing or editing. JMR’s integration of industry-leading BlueStor RAID technology also guarantees that every DigiLab is an easily scalable solution: Adding more capacity is a simple, nearly effortless task.
DigiLab™ Video Servers are fully SES 2.0 compliant and provide real-time disk activity/failure status for every drive bay as well as physical user interface controls and indicators for power and cooling status with visible and audible alarms, plus front panel power and reset switches. JMR’s RAID controllers provide support for RAID levels 0/1/4/5/6/40/50/60, DVRAID, N-way mirroring, and global hot spares, plus automatic RAID rebuild, online capacity expansion and RAID group partitioning with an easy-to-use GUI for RAID management and configuration.
- 4U 16-Bay SAS/SATA Storage Server
- 16 TB Capacity using SATA-II drives
- Internal dual hardware 6Gb SAS RAID controllers, dual 6Gb SAS expanders
- Dual PCIe 6Gb SAS RAID Controllers
- Redundant (N+1) Hot Swap Power Supplies
- Redundant (N+1) Hot Swap, Thermostatically Controlled Cooling Elements
- Dual 3 GHz 10-core Xeon CPUs with 1866/1600/1333 MHz system bus
- 64GB DDR3/ECC RAM standard, upgradable to 1000GB
- NVIDIA Quadro FX3800SDI Graphics
- Blu-ray Optical Disk Drive (Writer)
- 19-in-1 Media Reader
- IEEE 1394 Firewire and eSATA I/O Ports
- Dual GigE Ports
- PCI-Express DAS technology
- Supports Assimilate SCRATCH Digital Process Solutions
- Intel C602 chipset
- PCIe 3.0 interconnect technology, 3*x16; 2*x8; 1*x4 slots
- 16-disk RAID system standard, up to 96TB integrated storage
- Windows or Linux OS on SSD boot disk
- Rack Mount Kit and Hardware Included