Developed exclusively for JVC’s GY-HM890 ProHD cameras, the FS-790 fiber optic multiplexing system replaces the bulky multicore cables with durable, lightweight fiber cable. Ideal for production studios, OB Vans, sports, concerts, or worship installations, fiber provides robust two-way communication between cameras and control systems.
- Package based on: KA-F790SG Camera adapter with Neutrik and IDX VMount RM-FP790PSRG Powered Base Station No Power with Neutrik and Clear-Com Intercom VC-P790RMG Base Remote cable for RMLP25 KA-PW790VG Power Wafer
- SMPTE or Neutrik Hybrid Fiber adds power capability and can deliver up to 100W of power to the camera Both cables are immune to interference
- Camera back transceiver module attaches directly to the GY-HM890 body using a hidden 68-pin connector
- The system simultaneously transports bidirectional digital (SDI or HD-SDI) and analog (NTSC or PAL) video
- Two-way camera control, audio, video, data, sync, timecode, tally/call, prompter, and intercom signals between the camera head and CopperHead Base Station
- 1 RU CopperHead Base Station