JVC’s first robotic pan, tilt and zoom video production camera, the KY-PZ100, features JVC’s unique IP communications engine, providing network connection via Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE or LAN. Ideal for studio or field use, the PTZ camera offers all the IP connectivity from JVC’s range of live streaming camcorders, plus a unique built-in graphics overlay capability, with full screen graphics ideal for robotic applications.
- Broadcast Info Overlay
- Saves overlay info at every preset position (up to 10)
- Broadcaster logos, “Live” mark, watermark, time and temperature can be overlaid.
- Full-Screen Graphics Overlay and Slide Show
- Up to 50 full-screen (max. 23MB) custom graphics
- Various language characters supported with provided software SDP Generator.
- Selectable pre-loaded logos.
- 3G-SDI and HDMI digital outputs
- Optical zoom lens with 30x zoom ratio (4.3-129mm, f/1.6~4.7)
- Robotic pan, tilt and zoom
- Full HD 1080p, 1080i, 720p video
- 1/2.8-inch CMOS sensor (2.2 million pixels)
- 2 channels audio (or 1 channel balanced audio w/phantom power)
- USB host connection for WiFi or 4G LTE adapter
- Can memorize 100 preset settings and positions
- IR controller
- Can be mounted upside-down or right-side-up
- Remote control via RS-232C / RS-422, or via IP controller
- Micro SDHC/SDXC memory card recording
- LAN connector supports Power over Ethernet
- Advanced IP communications capability:Streaming with SMPTE 2022 forward error correction. Advanced Zixi reliable communication with ARQ, FEC and adaptive bitrate control. Low latency streaming. RTMP streaming directly to content delivery network (YouTube, Ustream, etc.)