JVC Stainless Steel Wall Mount for KY-PZ100
The WMB-PZ100 wall mount has been designed for use with the JVC KY-PZ100 PTZ cameras. It is constructed from stainless steel and can be mounted both upright and upside down.
JVC Shoulder-mount live streaming ENG HD camcorder (without lens) – (GY-HM850RCHE)0 out of 5(0)
This GY-HM850RCHE version of the camera is supplied without lens, enabling you to use your own 1/3-inch lenses. Whether you’re filming news, commercials, sports, documentaries or events, the GY-HM850RCHE is your first choice in an affordable high-performance shoulder camera. Its three-CMOS optical system delivers HD images to solid state memory while the camera streams live via optional adapters.
- 1/3-inch 12-bit CMOS sensors (1920 x 1080 x 3)
- F12 sensitivity
- Advanced streaming and communications capabilities
- comes without Lens
- Virtually lossless H.264 50Mbps recording
- 4-channel audio system
- Genlock input and TC input/output
- Multiple file formats for native workflows: XDCAM EX™ (.mp4), Final Cut (.mov), AS-10 (.mxf), AVCHD (.mts), H.264 (.mov)
- Dual SDHC/SDXC memory card recording (HD+HD, HD+SD, HD+web, etc.)
- Histogram display and expanded focus functions
- Focus assist function
- Compact shoulder design with interchangeable lens options
- Wired/wireless remote control operation
- * XDCAM EX™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation
JVC Outdoor Housing for PTZ Dome Camera (KST-OH100CM-F) + KSTDBH07 ceiling mount0 out of 5(0)
Outdoor-Housing for KY-PZ100 PTZ-Cameras incl. DBH-07 ceiling-mount — – Camera-Housing protection class IP64 standard —- 12V DC power supply — HDMI Fibre-Extender-Transmitter and Receiver —- – 2,5m cable-set SC multimode Fibre, Lan, 240VAC
- Outdoor-Housing for KY-PZ100 PTZ-Cameras
- incl. DBH-07 ceiling-mount
- 12V DC power supply
- HDMI Fibre-Extender-Transmitter and Receiver
- 2,5m cable-set ( SC multimode Fibre, Lan, 240VAC )
- IP64 rated
- Maximum protection against environmental influences such as dust, smog, salt, moisture and insects
- Sun and weather protection shield
- Transparent hi-res dome
- Air intake with protective filter
- Active heating and ventilation
JVC Pole-Mount-Adapter for one/two KSTDBH06 (supports 80-150mm Poles)0 out of 5(0)
The pole mount adapter PTC1 is combined with the wall bracket DBH06. It allows the installation of the system on poles with diameters of 80mm-150mm. Load capacity up to 50kg It is possible to mount 2 DBH06 oppositeSKU: KSTPTCC1
JVC 4KCAM Super 35mm live streaming Camcorder (GY-LS300CHE)0 out of 5(0)
Compact, convenient and ultra-high definition, the GY-LS300CHE is equipped with a 4K Super 35 CMOS sensor and accommodates a wide range of cinema and photographic lenses and adapters for dazzling cinematic effects. Create hours of recordings on SDHC/SDXC media in a variety of image formats, while the dual codec design allows you to stream live HD while recording full HD.
- Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor
The GY-LS300CHE features a JVCKENWOOD AltaSens 4K CMOS Super 35mm image sensor uniquely combined with an industry standard Micro Four Thirds (MFT) lens mount. Super 35mm cinema lenses may be used and will retain their native angle of view (appropriate adapter required). When the camera is used with MFT, Super 16 and other size lenses, JVC’s proprietary Variable Scan Mapping feature will maintain the lens’s native angle of view. This gives filmmakers the flexibility of using widely available MFT lenses as well as high end cinema lenses. The unique combination of the MFT mount, the larger Super 35mm image sensor and Variable Scan Mapping give the camera nearly limitless lens options.
- Ultra HD Recording at 150Mbps and Live Output
Working with 4K has never been easier! Insert an SDXC (UHS-I Speed class3) memory card and record hours of 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) material. Recordings are made using the Quicktime (.MOV) file format and are compatible with many popular editing systems. Connect a 4K Ultra HD monitor with a single HDMI cable, and view the camera’s live 4K signal. You can also play back recorded files directly from the camera. The GY-LS300CHE also downconverts UHD signals to standard HD for output through the built-in SDI or HDMI connectors.
- 4:2:2 Full HD recording at 50Mbps
The GY-LS300CHE records 4:2:2 HD signals up to 60p at 50Mbps making it an ideal camera for general HD production work. 50Mbps files are stored in the Quicktime (.MOV) format for easy editing. Conventional AVCHD (4:2:0) recording is also possible, providing wide editing compatibility in an array of standard HD and SD formats.
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
Dual SDHC/SDXC card slots make the GY-LS300CHE a truly versatile camcorder, offering such benefits as simultaneous recording and relay recording. In relay recording mode, you can shoot continuously and seamlessly over multiple cards. When one card is full, the camcorder switches seamlessly and automatically to the other card. And because cards are hot swappable, there is in effect no limit to the continuous shooting time in any mode, even with lower capacity cards.
- Harness the full power of 4K Ultra HD including 4K 4:2:2 sampling, and 4K 60/50p Output.
- Advanced IP Network Communication and Streaming
The GY-LS300CHE features JVC’s latest IP communications engine giving you remote control and monitoring of vital camera functions from a tablet, smartphone, or computer anywhere in the world. Live streaming is possible in HD or lower resolutions, depending on available bandwidth. JVC’s Advanced Streaming Technology (AST) includes Zixi powered Forward Error Correction with ARQ, delivering high quality streams even under challenging conditions. And now RTMP protocol makes it easier than ever to deliver your live streams to content delivery networks such as JVC VIDEOCLOUD /USTREAM and YouTube. Just press one button and you’re streaming to the world!
- Super 35mm CMOS 4K Image Sensor